December 22, 2009

Special: Christmas Nylon Feet

It’s Christmas time and lots of pics of pretty girls in pantyhose will be taken -
what a wonderful gift for us nylon feet lovers :)

I looked up my collection for some Christmas candids and must tell you:
Ho Ho, I’ve found some nice ones :)

Maybe not all of them have the quality you may already be used to from
the previous postings, but they are still worth checking out.

So have fun with these candid pics and have a nice Christmas!

PiediVelati.com - Hosed feet lovers heaven! free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host
 PiediVelati.com - Hosed feet lovers heaven!

See you soon on the QCP-Blog for more nylon feet and legs.

7 Kommentare:

Anonymous says:
December 24, 2009 at 9:30 AM Reply

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! Could you please tell the link or album where you got the two pictures from the girl in the 13th and 14th picture (girl opening the package)? I dream of seeing more of her (even non-nylon pictures ;-))

PHF-Lover says:
December 25, 2009 at 11:08 AM Reply

Thanks for your comment!
I'm pretty sure that I found these pictures on picasa but unfortunately all I've got is a file name (no more browser cache). I tried a lot of things finding the album on Google but it seems that you won't find any file names of pictures. Sorry..

P. H. Hunter says:
December 25, 2009 at 3:42 PM Reply

Wow! The bathrobe wearing girl is a hottie!

Anonymous says:
December 25, 2009 at 8:21 PM Reply

No problem! Thanks anyway for your answer. And another comment from me: I've seen a lot of blogs but this one is by far the best I have ever seen. Thanks again!

Anonymous says:
December 31, 2009 at 1:03 PM Reply

DAMN!!! Hours and hours of searching on picasa with all possible keywords (XMAS, christmas, presents unpacking, WII,...) and didn't find anything of the girl with the wardrobe...

PHF-Lover says:
January 4, 2010 at 1:22 AM Reply

You could try to search for 'Narodzenie' (the polish word for christmas) ...
btw: Happy new year! :)